Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Some Design Work

I mentioned in an earlier post that I was going to be designing some things for my boyfriend's sister's wedding. I got an email from them that said my stuff was featured in their wedding photos on their photographer's blog. Here is the link. The photos below are the things that I designed/made for the wedding!

They had their guests sign around the matted edge of this designed story as their guest book.

I designed the name cards/table cards with royalty free vintage flower illustrations and made them look like vintage seed packets. The wedding theme was "enchanted garden".

I made a few burlap banners for the wedding. Some of them were hanging in the reception hall and this one I made for the "get-a-way" car. I also made the paper flower garland.

I created a logo for the couple and they loved it so much they had it made into a large rubber stamp. They decorated luminaria bags to line the driveway to the ceremony.

This was a little free-hand work I did the day before the wedding. They needed signs for guest navigation so I rolled up my sleeves and got to work on this vintage looking hand.


The happy couple after the ceremony. One of my favorite pictures of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment